It happens to all of us, one day your little one is as cute as a button in that new little outfit, but next thing you know, her pants are up past her ankles, and his cute little belly button is peeking out of his shirt. Children grow like weeds, which makes buying new clothes expensive but it doesn’t have to be when you consign and shop with Bib and Tucker.
Before You Consign:
- Sort and organize the clothes and items you would like to consign.
We currently only accept the following items:
CLOTHING · PJS · SLEEP SACKS · SWIMWEAR · COATS · SHOES · MATERNITY
We do not accept:
CHILDREN’S UNDERGARMENTS · SOCKS · TOYS · BOOKS · BABY ACCESSORIES (TOWELS, CARRIERS, BLANKETS, BAGS, PACIFIERS ETC.) · BABY GEAR (STROLLERS, CAR SEATS, PLAY MATS ETC.)
We are selective when it comes to brands, as we only curate the brands that we believe have the best quality and style. The full list is here but please note, it is at Bib and Tucker's discretion to take an item despite the brand being on the list.
Make sure all items are laundered, folded and are in excellent used condition, meaning brand new, new condition or gently used. Any items with holes, stains, rips, missing buttons or zippers, pet hair, and strong odours will not be accepted.
Ready To Consign:
- Please read the Terms and Conditions (here) and complete the New Consignor form (here).
- Contact us to schedule a drop off time or a pick up time. We currently offer pick up during the week in the Tri-Cities (Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam). If you live outside of these cities please contact us to make special arrangements.
- If you have chosen to have your items picked up, please place your items in a plastic bag. Items will be sorted and selected on location.
- If you have chosen to drop off your items, please place them in a bin or laundry basket, items will be sorted and selected on location.
- We do our best to select items based on current trends, brands, styles and condition.
- Your items will be placed for sale for approximately 90 days. If they do not sell after this period they will be donated to a charity of Bib and Tucker’s choosing. If you would like to have your unsold items returned to you, you must specify this on your consignor's agreement. An email will be sent to you to inform you that your clothes are available for pick up. You will have 7 days from the day the email is sent to pick up your unsold items. All items remaining after this 7 day period will be considered abandoned, and will be donated to a charity.
We offer three options for payment:
- We buy your items from you upfront (25% of Bib and Tucker’s sale price) in the form of cash or e-transfer. Once Bib and Tucker has paid for your items, we become the sole property owner of each item and items will not be returned to you.
- Receive payment once your items sell (40% of Bib and Tucker’s sale price) in the form of cash or e-transfer.
- Receive in-store credit once your items sell (50% of Bib and Tucker’s sale price).